Portwise has developed a systematic approach – based on 20 years terminal automation practice how to identify the most suitable options for automation of an existing container terminal and to understand the impact in terms of finances and implementation phasing: the Automation Quick Scan. The approach considers the local circumstances and limitations so that the result is an operationally and financially viable path to automation.
The Portwise Automation Quick Scan will address the impact – over time – of relevant technologies on various operational KPIs, such as operating cost per container, productivity levels, impact on safety, labour deployment, and throughput.
The value Portwise delivers:
- Automation Quick Scan.
- The most realistic and efficient technology development path.
- Clear business case to future-proof your terminal.
What makes Portwise different?
- We have been involved in the majority of terminal automation projects globally.
- Designed and tested algorithms of real TOS and ECS.
- Dedicated team of experts with long track record.