Our team uses best practices and benchmark data from over 75 container optimisation projects. Based on discussions with the relevant stakeholders and quantification / benchmarking of the terminal we define the improvement measures that are relevant to consider.
Portwise uses a so-called performance-to-cost-ratio to compare various improvement measures. In this assessment, we rely on advanced data analysis and dynamic simulation models with real terminal data to determine the impact of provided improvement measures on performance and cost.
The value Portwise delivers:
- Quick scan in which improvement measures are categorised on expected benefits vs implementation costs.
- Plan to successfully implement identified improvement measures.
- Typical ROI within 1 year.
What makes Portwise different?
- Best practices and benchmark data collected in projects carried out in over 2 decades.
- Dedicated team of terminal experts with long track record.
- Improvement plans are always assessed on feasibility.